Norfolk Southern Railroad to temporarily close crossings in SW Charlotte
CHARLOTTE, NC – Scheduled railroad track maintenance will require Norfolk Southern Railroad to close five crossings along Westinghouse Boulevard this week, weather permitting.
Five crossings at these locations along Westinghouse Blvd. will undergo maintenance:
- Between Goodrich Drive and Freuhauf Drive
- Between Wilmar Boulevard and Granite Street
- Between Granite Street and I-77
- Between I-77 and Texland Boulevard
- Between Downs Road and Rodney Street
Work will take place starting Wednesday, Nov. 14 from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m., ending Saturday morning, Nov. 17. The N.C. Department of Transportation will assist with providing traffic control and asphalt for the track work.