REAL-TIME TRAFFIC FLOW
*Traffic information is compiled from various reputable sources via Twitter and is updated automatically and reported in real-time. We strive to make the information as accurate as possible at the time reported. Please check back for updates.
ROAD CONSTRUCTION UPDATES
- May 24 – Aug 31, 2021 – Roadway Improvement will cause lane closures on I-485 Inner near Mint Hill between exits 43-49, nightly between 9pm to 6am. There may be delays at times, so plan accordingly. Please reduce your speed in the work zones.
- Apr 19 – June 30, 2021 –Roadway repair on Providence Rd (NC16) north of Waxhaw will cause lane closures in both directions nightly between 7pm-6am. Only minor delays, if any, are expected. Please slow down in the work zones.
- April 2020 – Sept 2022 – Construction of the new Express Lanes on I-485 in south Charlotte between US74 exits 51 and I-77 exit 67 has both shoulders of the highway closed in each direction. Please slow down in the work zones.
- Jan 2020 – Sept 2021 – Nighttime road work on I-85 in the University Area & Concord, between exits 42 & 57, will cause lane closures in each direction between 9pm – 6am. Only minor to moderate delays are expected.
- June 2019 – Dec 2022 – Road widening on I-85 in Cherokee County, SC between the state line & Spartanburg, exits 106 thru 77, will cause periodic lane closures, usually after 8 pm. This will cause delays, which could be heavy at times. Please slow down in the work zone. ALT Route – US29