Here’s a list of overnight road construction projects scheduled (weather permitting) throughout the Charlotte area. Most overnight projects begin around 8:30 or 9pm and end no later than 6am on weekdays and 8am on weekends. We have included alternate routes in case of delays.
- (June 1 – 30) I-77 Southbound between Woodlawn Rd exit 6 & Arrowood Rd exit 3 nightly lane closures for road resurfacing. ALT- S. Tryon St or South Bv
- (June 2 – 7) I-77 NB ramp to I-485 Inner exit 1 closed nightly for roadwork from 10pm-6am. ALT- 485 Outer to South Blvd exit 65
- (Now – June 30) I-77 toll lane project expect overnight lane closures in both directions btwn Brookshire Frwy exit 11 & Mooresville exit 36. ALT- NC115 (Old Statesville Rd)/US21
- (Now – June 30) I-85 in Gaston County overnight lane closures in both directions between Bessemer City exit 14 & Cramerton/Lowell exit 22 for road resurfacing. ALT- US74
- (Now – June 30) I-85 widening project in Concord/Kannapolis expect overnight lane closures in both directions btwn NC73 exit 55 & China Grove exit 68. ALT-US29